Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a deal

Well today did not go as I had planned it in my head this morning. (I think I dream about coupons and if the stores are really going to let me use them). I could not get the diapers at Walgreen's because Tanner is a little too big for that brand of Diaper but it is a steal for anyone with a baby in Newborn - Size 2 Huggies. Oh Well, then I get to the cash register and the cashier will not let me purchase more then one of each product which is crazy but I didn't make a fuss because that is the closest Walgreen's.


So I called my mom and we headed out to the Walgreen's on Navajo Rd. We went right up and had no problem at all getting all our loot. Yea for Mom. She is a life savor. Then I stopped off at Target and this is what I got today:
Here is what we got:
(4) 184 count Huggies wipes. Reg Price-$5.99 each/My Price $.99
(1) 64 count Huggies wipes in the plastic container. Reg Price-$3.96 each/My Price Free
(5) Garnier Fructis hair styling products. Reg Price-$2.99 each/My Price Free
(3) Garnier Fructis conditioners Reg Price-$2.99 each/My Price Free, 2 were $.99 oops
(4) Purrell hand sanitizers Reg Price-$.99 each/My Price Free
(2) Glade motion sense and spray Reg Price-$7.99 each/My Price Free
(4) Flavored coffee mate creamers Reg Price-$2.49 each/My Price $2.00
(1) Venus Breeze razor Reg Price-$7.44 each/My Price $2.44
All this together, I spent $13.00, it should have been $11.00 but the first Walgreen's mad me so mad that I forgot to use two of my coupons. Darn! But what a deal.
Anyone else out there finding good deals? Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment