Monday, March 30, 2009

Great deals at Vons this Week

Vons is having a buy 10 items get $5.00 off mix and match sale and I have been racking my brain trying to figure out the best deals and then I figured out a really easy way to find the best deals on the things you need and are on sale. Here it is:

Get your coupons out.

If you have not signed up for couponmom.com you can do so here. It is free and it does not send you any spam.
On the left click on the grocery deals by state.
Use the drop down box and select California (Southern) - Vons/Pavillions Advertised Deals

This will give you a complete list of all the items on sale at Vons for the week. On the left it tells you if there is a coupon for the item and where you can find it (which Sunday paper it was in). On the right it tells you the coupon amount, the sale price and the final cost. It makes it really easy to find the best deals.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anyone who emails me or comments on this post will learn my BIG secret. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment