Sunday, June 21, 2009
San Diego has tons of free classes for young children and parents.
Tanner and I go to toddler sign on Mondays. (tomorrow we are riding the ferry to seaport village)
Wed. we go to an outdoor class that meets at a new park around San Diego every week. (Fair last week)
Thurs. is an indoor play group where we do some crafts and discussions about various topics.
and Fridays we go to an infant sign class.
These are amazing classes that are totally free. We take field trips to places like Sea World, the Zoo, a small farm,Pumpkin patch, and Birch aquarium just to name a few. We love our teacher Becky. babysignsandiego.com
I just wanted to put this info out there if anyone is interested. It is never too late to start teaching signs and if you are not really in to that just come on out and get together with other moms.
It is summer session right now so there are only a few more classes in the summer but I will try to let everyone know when it starts back up in the fall.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Coupon must be printed today Wed, May 6th but can be used until the 19th.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
There are 2 different scenarios:
- Buy (1) glade fragrance collection soy candle for $5.99
- Use (1) $4/1 printable coupon
- Use (1) $2/1 easysaver coupon pg21
This makes the candle free.
The easySaver books are found in the store right when you walk in.
- Buy (2) Glade fragrance collection soy candles for $5.79 each (must buy two for this deal)
- Use (2) $4/1 printable coupon Press back button to print the coupon twice, if that doesn't work just enter your info again and print it again. You can print 2 from each computer in your home.
- Pay $3.58 and get a $5.00 gift card to use on your next visit.
- You actually make $1.42 profit.
- Do this as many times as you can. Call your friends and have them print coupons for you. That is what I do.
Target has a lot of these gift card with purchase deals each week. Save your gift cards and roll them over on the next deal. It really helps keep the amount of money you pay out of pocket down.
Thank you Deal Seaking Mom. This is one of my favorite sites to find great deals. Feel free to check it out and let me know how much money you save.