Monday, February 23, 2009

How we are doing

David is off again to Tucson for work. He is rebuilding turbines at a power plant there.The turbines run on coal, natural gas, liquid fuel, and landfill gas.
He will be gone about 2 weeks. I will let you know as I get the information. We sure do miss him. We talk every night on the phone and I recorded a small video of David saying good morning and good night for Tanner to see everyday. It seems to help.


Other then missing David and missing having a pair of extra hands around the house we are doing great. Tanner took his first steps last Thursday night. We were not able to get it on video because it was so dark but we were both there to see it. I was very thankful for that. I will keep trying to get it on video.

Hopefully I can figure out how this blog works and get some photos posted for everyone to see.

Hope everyone enjoys our day by day posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment